The Future of Shipping and Trading Symposium
4 APRIL 2019
MBS organised The Future of Shipping and Trading Symposium. This year, in collaboration with Centre of Excellence International Trading (CEIT), we have invited five distinguished shipping and commodity trading panellist from top companies, and they are:
• Mr. Chua Chye Poh - CEO, ShipsFocus
• Mr. Tony Faneco - Chief Commercial Officer, Chinsay
• Mr. Deepak Doshi - Head of Handy Pacific, Louis Dreyfus Company
• Mr. Mitchell Board - Trading and Supply Manager, Puma Energy Supply & Trading
• Mr. Charles Morin - Supramax Pacific Manager, Louis Dreyfus Company
They have shared with us an overview, current development as well as future trends for the shipping and commodity sector. It was truly an informative night for us, and we also had the opportunity to network with the speakers to find out even more about the industry. To end of the night, MBS also celebrated its 9th anniversary and marking our last event of the academic year with a bang!
We would like to sincerely thank all the speakers who came down to NTU to share with us your invaluable experience and advice, we have learnt a lot from you guys! Our thanks must also go to Prof. Jasmine Lam for being such a wonderful moderator for this event. We would like to thank CEIT for supporting this event! Last but not least, a big thank you to everyone who attended this event, you guys contribute a big part to its success!